I will add each day of my life to my treasure of days lived. And with each day, my treasure will grow, not diminish. ~Robert Brault

Saturday, February 15, 2014

When Life Gives you Lemons……...

The shirts were ready, the lemons were loaded and ready to go, and even the weather cooperated! For a while now, Dallin thought it would be fun to wear a shirt that said life, and go hand out lemons in a very fun "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,"  way.  He was not feeling very good today, so a bed was made in the back of the car and he was able to be a part of the event.  Many friends and family came to be a part of the fun, handing out lemons and talking to people milling about the commons area.  

One guy, after receiving his lemon and hearing why we were doing this today, said he really needed that.  We all did.  Thank you Dallin.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dallin...you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallin, you are truly inspirational. I love you and want to do good things to be like you. I wasn't there yesterday, but you have given me a lemon and I promise to make lemonade! Thank you, Aunt Susan

    ReplyDelete